Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012


For the past couple of days, I haven’t entered a blog. Sort of went off grid. Why?  Because I was thinking. Pondering the direction my blog should go. Not that I haven’t been pleased with what I’ve contributed. Just felt it was time to do…more. So, I thought on it, and here’s what I’ve come up with.

In my time off, I let my creative juices flow. I believe you’ll enjoy what they came up with. Least, I’m excited about it. For the next little while, and I’m honestly not sure how long that will span, I’m going to make blog entries to a new story I’m working on. Those will likely be interspersed between my normal blog entries. Some days may be a new section of my story while others will maintain my usual blog format. Wait…do I have a normal blog format?

LOL.

Anyhow, it’s an interesting concept, this story I’m creating. Or rather, guess I should say that I’m writing, for as with all of my written stories, they create themselves, me being nothing more than the vessel by which the words are jotted down.

Since my stories write themselves, I haven’t a clue where this one will go—not really. Yes, as the author, I have suspicions of what might happen. But just as my readers are treated to twists and turns in my stories, so too am I. To be honest, I like it that way. I couldn’t imagine knowing how it will all play out. What characters will appear. How they will interact with one another and shape the story into whatever it needs to become.

Just as you readers look forward to scanning my next written word, I look forward to seeing them unravel their secrets as I put them to paper.

Tune in tomorrow to begin reading my newest tale….

2 comments: