Sunday, Sept. 2, 2012


Whew!  Well, it’s official.  I’m back up and running after disappearing into a moving time/space continuum.  In the past when I’ve moved, I’m back up and running right away.   Not so this time.  Why? Cause relocating 110 miles is a rather large undertaking.

LOL.

But I’m doing well.  Have been pulling 18 to 21-hour days and am exhausted but in the best of ways.  Tonight was the first time since I’ve been in my new home that I was able to walk to the nearby sandy beach and watch the sunset.  What a treat!  It was a nice respite in my packing/moving/unpacking schedule of late. 

Looking around me, I have to laugh, for my office, though mostly set up, has an island of large boxes right smack in the middle of it that are keeping my desk chair from scooting back as far as I need.  Funnier still is how the subtle aroma of cardboard is swirling around me.  And…I’m beginning to like it…that smell.

Wait!  What am I saying?  That’s just… wrong!  LOL.

Okay, since I’m beginning to like the overwhelming fumes of cardboard, I should get back to unpacking so I can rid my house of cardboard boxes sooner rather than later.

LOL.

Great to be back!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Obat jantung herbal—

    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. : -)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're settling in. That's very good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracy,

    I am...settling in that is. Tons to get done, but I'm enjoying the process. : -)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the move. I hope this is a positive step for you and your children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Eli O,

    Thanks! : -) I think it will be. A bit of adjusting schedules, but we're enjoying figuring it out. (smiles)

    ReplyDelete