Monday, January 28, 2013


Thought I’d change up things a bit with my blog.  Since folks keep coming back to read the latest entries from my story, Learning Lea, I’ll continue making those posts interspersed with my philosophical entries. But, since not many viewers log in on the weekends, I will no longer be making posts on Saturdays or Sundays. Simple matter of numbers. No sense writing and posting entries when so few log in on those days.  So, beginning with this week, my new blog format will be daily entries Monday-Friday. Those will be comprised of entries from my creative stories as well as some philosophical entries.
Please tune in tomorrow to pick up where we left off Friday with Learning Lea.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say hello. Finally figured out that I had to click on "no comments" to do this. Glad you are happy in your new home. Have you joined a critique group in the area? Our group is still going strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Libby,

    Great to hear from you! I'm all settled into and adore my new home in the new setting. Quite a change...but a good one. : -)

    Haven't found a new critique group yet. Think there's one in SB that's supposed to be pretty good. Glad to hear the old group is still going strong. And who knows, I may pop in one of these days for old time's sake.

    ReplyDelete