Monday, June 14, 2010


Well, it’s official. I’m up and running on Facebook. Having never been on before I set up my own account, it did take a little exploring to become familiar with it. And thanks to the help of my youngest daughter, who’s patient as can be with me, I now feel comfortable navigating my way around Facebook.

Many have wanted me on Facebook. Others have searched for me there, only to be disappointed. But no more, I’ve now joined the ranks of millions of others who have discovered that Facebook is a great way to stay connected.

And now that I’m on, I find myself wondering why I procrastinated for so long. I know. I know. Plenty of you are shaking your heads, thinking, way to go with finally getting onboard a system that’s been around since early 2000. And you’re right. It did take me way too long to join. But now that I’m on, I see just how efficient Facebook makes staying in tough and notifying folks of things important to you.

I hope that folks find that my being on Facebook makes it easier for them to keep up with what I’m doing. Heavens knows I, myself, find it a challenge to do so at times—running in various directions. Perhaps I’ll be better able to keep track of my own doings with Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment