Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012


There are times when our growth is taxed more than others.  Least I know it is for me.  There are occasions when I falter, my footing shaky and unsure, as I attempt to navigate through life’s trials and tribulations.  Sometimes I manage to surprise myself and walk away from a situation, thinking, wow, I’m really proud of how I handled that.  Other times, I’m not so fortunate. 

When the latter happens, I can tend to get bummed.  Guess that’s human nature.  Or…it could be my own stubborn insistence that I rise above what I am.  Hard goal to achieve….

But one thing I try to remind myself as I dust myself off after stumbling is that growth is part of living life.  If we don’t stagger and fall, learning better ways to avoid such pitfalls through the process, then how can we ever hope to grow?  

2 comments: