Friday, June 22, 2012


Beginning today, readers will view a different look to my blog.  Why?  Because the server I was using became unavailable.  In addition, my Webmaster is no longer a part of this process.  As such, this is the simplest blog set up that I can use while endeavoring to teach myself more the technical end of things.  Once I have a better grasp of how all this works, I’ll be switching over to a more presentable blog whose layout will mirror more what I used to have.

What do readers need to do in order to continue viewing my blogs?  If they log into my blog through the main address of cindyhanna.com, then nothing else needs to be done.  If, however, a reader had my old blog bookmarked, then they will need to re-bookmark the new blog just as they would bookmark any other website.

In the meantime, I hope folks will be tolerant of these changes and know that I’m doing the best I can to keep my blogs up and running on a daily basis.  In advance, I thank those who will continue logging in to read my blogs

1 comment: