Saturday, June 16, 2012


There are times, such as with my misunderstanding of the movie I saw yesterday, when I completely miss the intent of something.  The good thing is I’m not afraid to admit when that happens.  In fact, I embrace those moments, for they provide opportunities for me to learn new things.  There are some who would stick to their original opinion, regardless of having had it proven to them how off base it was.  Not me.  I’m human.  Freely admit such.  And…I embrace that humanness.  Couldn’t imagine being perfect.  Having all the information I might ever need.  Or getting things right each and every time.  So, in my humanness, I make mistakes.  Which is fine, for that allows me the chance to admit my mistakes, further embrace my imperfections and strive to improve.  

No comments:

Post a Comment