Wednesday & Thursday, November 24-25, 2010

I’ve never done a combined two-day blog entry before. Normally, I post my blogs prior to midnight so they’ll be available to read the next day. But if I were to do that for Wednesday’s, it wouldn’t have addressed Thanksgiving. And if I’d waited to post Thursday’s until tomorrow, then it would be irrelevant to the holiday. So…here I am, double posting.

As Thanksgiving draws near each year, I think of what I’m most grateful for. This year took a bit of doing, as I’m grateful for so many things. But wanting to narrow it down, I came up with my being thankful for the many opportunities I have.

I’m appreciative for my opportunity to connect with amazing friends. How I recognize the unique qualities of each and nurture that within our friendship. I’m grateful for being alive. For the chance to get up every day, not knowing what the day will hold but certain that I’ll endeavor to make the most of it. I’m thankful for my family and how they’ve always got my back. I appreciate that I can express myself creatively and turn that passion into a career.

After reflecting, I do, indeed, have an abundance to be grateful for.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment