Friday, January 29, 2011

Thank goodness it’s Friday!!!

There are some weeks when I can’t wait for the “official” workweek to end so I can have some fun. Other times, I’m so looking forward to something I’ve got planned for that weekend that anticipation runs high, and I can hardly contain my enthusiasm. Still other times, I’m just grateful that tomorrow will be the start of the weekend. When things will be a little less hectic.

This past week has awakened us each and every day with spectacular sunshine reflecting off the ground and summer-like temperatures—enough to make me giddy as can be. So why with the forecast of colder temps and grey skies am I still so happy? Simple, because I allowed myself to soak up some sun this week, using it like a trickle charge to reenergize my tanks. Now they’re fully fueled with enthusiasm, and so I’m looking forward to bleeding off some of that excess energy this weekend.

I like it when I feel this relaxed by the end of a week. Makes rolling into the weekend an absolute joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment