Wednesday, August 17, 2011


I began a feed to new collaborative short story here on Tuesday.  The contributions are off to a slower start than I had hoped, but then, last time round, it took a bit for the momentum to build.  As such, I have confidence that folks will embrace the idea of adding bits and pieces to our joint story effort.

Just to reiterate, one needn’t be a writer to make a contribution to the story.  All you need is an imagination.  Let you mind run free.  Read what’s been added to the story thus far, and then jot down, in the comment section, the next few lines of where your mind would have the story go.  Simple as that.  Doesn’t matter if your spelling, punctuation, etc are lacking.  Just get the ideas down and let me worry about polishing up the rough edges prior to the start of the next week.
That having been said, I now turn the story back over to you readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment