Monday, February 27, 2012


People never cease to amaze me.  They can say or do the smallest thing that completely alters the outcome of how we think, reflect on a situation or make or break the way we feel.  I’m not referring to the negative things folks do and say, though those, too, have direct impact on us.  I’m talking about the positive things, even if at the time they might not appear favorable.

I believe this ties in with change.  How if we allow for the possibility, change can enlighten us to better outcomes even if the growing pains associated with that change are tough to take at the time.  What people do and say, even the smallest things, find ways to weave themselves into the innermost fibers of our thoughts.  If we allow ourselves to ponder those, especially the positive things folks do and say, then they can sink in at a deeper level, often bringing with them higher enlightenment.

I’m a thinker.  Always have been.  I don’t rush into things.  Even those that might appear that I jumped right in have had some level of thought placed in them.  And even if that thought is minimal, one thing’s for certain, I process the living daylights out of the experience to eek the most out of it.  The same holds true of things people say or do to me.  Like the intent people watcher I am, I adore scrutinizing the way folks conduct themselves through what they say and do, for in those observations, I learn so very much that often alters how I think, reflect on a situation or makes or breaks the way I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment