Thursday, February 9, 2012


Thought I’d talk a bit about how I view the world.  For those who follow my blogs, they’re aware of my positive outlook.  How I take what comes my way, not getting too upset over things and often finding ways to turn them around into something greater than they were.
I’m idealistic in my views, always desiring things to have a positive spin and hoping for the betterment of society as a whole.  Though I’m aware of society’s negative aspects, I see nothing wrong with wanting things to be better—the best they can possibly be.  As such, I figuratively straighten my rose-tinted glasses upon the bridge of my nose daily and seek to find ways where each of us can have a positive impact on the world.  How, if we allow, the simplest things we do, can and will have rippling effects on those around us, and around those with whom they come in contact and so on and so forth infinitum. 

In this respect, we never know just how many folks we’ve impacted.  And that’s okay.  My idealistic view of the world doesn’t require that we know, only that we have faith things will improve…one person at a time…one act at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment