Thursday, July 19, 2012


What is it, I wonder, that makes a blog interesting?  Is it the insight of the author?  Their ability t stick to one subject?  Or flit with ease from one mentality to another, always eager to share some new gem of insight?  Is it controversy?  Positive thoughts?  Or a general make-you-feel-good-all-over-pick-me-up type feeling the reader’s left with that makes them keep coming back to read a particular author’s blogs? 

I’ve read the blogs of others and am always astounded with how well, if I actually know the author, their blogs reflect who they are.  The thoughts that tumble around in their heads.  The way they conduct themselves.  What makes them tick and how that ticking flows with the universe.

So I wonder, what makes my blogs interesting enough to have readers return to read it daily? 

4 comments:

  1. I like some of your stories about animals--like when you're off on one of your runs, or your crazy run ins with strange people. You're writing is so funny in those situations it's just a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the anecdotes too. They're the most fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracy,

    (chuckles) I do have a bunch of those—encounters with odd folks and animals. : -)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eli O,

    Good to know.... : -)

    ReplyDelete