Saturday, May 22, 2010


Well, today’s my first book signing for Little Girl Lost. Wow! Can’t believe it’s here. Seemed to take forever to arrive, and yet it’s happened in the blink of an eye. Am nervous as can be. What if no one shows up? What if people show up who read and hated the book? Will I be tongue-tied? Make an idiot of myself? Or will things go smoothly? (God, I hope!)

These are the thoughts that have been crowding my head this week. I know, probably all this worry is for nothing. But I can be a worrier, especially when it’s regarding something I’m passionate about.

I suppose a good thing is that I’m so crazy busy today that I don’t have time to obsess too much over the signing. Speaking of which, I have to get going. Have a meeting that precedes that signing. Don’t want to be late.

Check in tomorrow, and I’ll blog about how the signing went.

No comments:

Post a Comment