Sunday, May 23, 2010

My book signing yesterday went really well! Had a great show of people who stopped by to say “Hey,” and to pick up copies of the book. It was fun to see me friends come from far and wide to offer support.

One was so enthused, that they brought in their already signed copy to have it signed again. Told me that they’ll bring it to all my signings. Had to laugh at that, envisioning it looking like an overly signed yearbook by the end.

Had been nervous before the signing but settled into a comfortable mindset as soon as it began, seeing my friends arrive. Always good to be surrounded by those you know and trust when in an uncertain situation.

I enjoyed meeting new folks, some of whom were also published writers, impressed with my work. It felt good to hear their kind words of praise.

In the end, almost every copy of the book that the store had purchased for the event was sold. The store manager was thrilled. I was excited. And more signings will be the result.

Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment