Friday, August 7, 2010

I think I’m beginning to get the hang of living in Arizona during monsoon season. Since arriving, I’ve been completely dehydrated. Back home in California, I’m nicknamed the camel, for I always have bottles of water with me that I’m constantly drinking. Here, I’ve done the same, but it hasn’t been enough.

My one daughter who lives here full-time and another friend who grew up here told me to drink even if I don’t feel like it. I’ve done that all day, carrying bottled water with me wherever I go. And I’m happy to say that I finally feel hydrated for the first since arriving on Monday. Yeah!

Now onto more exciting things. Before I relocated to Arizona, I commented that I would be making an exciting announcement while here. That time is getting very close. I may be able to make that announcement as soon as tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed, and I’ll let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment