Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A good portion of my life is spent feeling like I’m running a race against time. It’s no wonder I enjoy competing in running races—that’s “where I’m in my element” as one friend has pointed out. But there are times when I feel like the clock has sped up, leaving me in a deficit.

Before I came to AZ, I knew this would be a trip jam-packed with meeting one deadline after another while tempted to constantly wonder how I was going to do so and keep all my juggled balls in the air. Since arriving here, I’ve been dealt one major curve ball and a series of smaller ones but am carrying on as I always do. I don’t waste precious time trying to decipher how to get everything accomplished. I just do it.

This trip has definitely got me dancing in circles, twisting and turning as I maintain those juggled balls. And…I feel like time keeps speeding up, leaving me in a deficit.

Before relocating here, I responded to one reader’s comment that I would be making a special announcement sometime after my arrival. It’s not quite time for me to reveal what that is, but I will say that I’m currently racing against time like never before.

Stay tuned. Things are getting interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment