Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stepping out….

I find that by stepping outside my comfort zone, I’m able to expand my horizons and grow as an individual. Sometimes, I’m required the endure growing pains as I stretch outside that which I’m accustomed. But more often, I find that if I maintain an open mind and a willing spirit, much of my growth and gained knowledge is relatively pain-free. That’s not to say that there aren’t moments when I wiggle and squirm from going through things that I normally wouldn’t. I believe this is a natural part of how we become more. Does that mean I’m apt to shy away from new things? No. Does knowing there will be times when further personal growth will be painful cause me to resist? No. Why? Because I am a person driven to further myself. Become all that I can. Evolve into a more enlightened being.

Stepping out…it how I achieve my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment