Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This morning, I headed off to explore the tide pools with my oldest son and his girlfriend. While there, I precariously balanced, wedging my feet between raised embankments and slippery muscles, while squatting to capture a ton of great images of giant starfish, a bashful crab and wonderful sea urchins. By the time I was done, my leg muscles were screaming in protest, but I cared not, for I knew I had wonderful pictures I could post here.

We walked back to the beach house and hung out for a bit before heading out for yet another walking adventure. Returning from that, everyone relaxed for a while before taking another long walk. With each successive journey, my legs felt heavier and sorer, but still I cared not, knowing that tonight I’d transfer all the wonderful pictures I’d taken at the tide pools, the ones that initially fatigued my leg muscles, onto my computer. Then I’d be able to include one with today’s blog and create a new album.

This evening, I got back to the beach house, finally having a chance to upload my photos onto my laptop. I’ll work on creating a photo album tonight, hopefully having it up sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, here’s a picture of a twenty-five-year old starfish I captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment