Saturday, December 25, 2010

A while after opening presents today, my husband was attempting to help two of our kids get their new technology gadgets to work. As I watched, I couldn’t help but laugh at how Christmas has changed. Used to be that the time spent after opening presents was for assembling items not already put together, or rummaging around to locate enough batteries to make the new items work. Not so anymore. Now, it seems one needs at least one phone and a computer to contact technical support, this after attempting and failing to get the new Christmas presents to work by one’s self.

Later today, I received an email from a friend, wishing me a Happy Holiday season. She included the following link

http://player.vimeo.com/video/17570180?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0%22

that further proves my point that Christmas is, indeed, morphing into a high-tech event. The link will take you to a video that runs about five minutes in length. I recommend that you watch the whole thing, as the group does switch things up throughout, ending with a true techno twist that had me giggling aloud.

Hope everyone enjoys and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment