Sunday, June 13, 2011


I love how things have a way of going the way they’re meant to go.  Of course, that’s only possible if we’re open to allowing them to do so, instead of attempting to force our will on a situation.
Yesterday, I had the occasion to get together with some folks.  I thought that gathering would go one way.  But once there, I was surprised to discover things playing out in a different direction than I’d thought they might. 
Instead of getting rattled and attempting to get things back on the track I thought they should be, I took a step back and let things play out as they were intended.  In doing so, I was able to relax and was pleasantly surprised by a number of opportunities that presented themselves to me, not the least of which were future business dealings.
By the time I parted, I had a content smile on my face, the same one I’d donned the majority of the gathering.  I not only felt at peace and excited about the business opportunities that presented themselves, but also to the new connections I made while there.
Yup, it’s pretty darn cool how things go the way they’re meant to if we get out of their way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment