Tuesday, June 28, 2011


Setting our aim high.
There are those who believe that one should only set their aim at the level they are sure they can achieve.  I disagree.  I like to push myself and be pushed by others to rise to higher levels than I thought possible. 
This isn’t to imply that one should set unrealistic expectations, only that they should be willing to strive to go further than expected.  If we don’t set our aim high, then we will never rise to higher levels. 
I don’t find anything wrong with wanting to improve upon one’s self.  That’s what I believe happens when a person sets their aim high and endures to reach those set goals.  The journey towards achieving ones goals is what, I believe, builds inner strength, character and forges one’s resolve.  All are admirable gains, so I’m going to continue setting my goals super high.

No comments:

Post a Comment