Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A couple of days ago, I blogged about how I’d received shocking news that one of my girlfriends, a model, had been savagely attacked, brutally tortured, and how the individual who did these heinous acts had tried his darnedest to kill her. But her fighting spirit thwarted his intent.

I want to give a brief update. In my blog, I had mentioned how it had taken a team of twenty surgeons to save my girlfriend’s life. At the time, the number required had shocked me. But…after getting more information today, the reason why became abundantly clear.

In my blog, I wrote how, during the assault, one of my girlfriend’s kidneys had been cut. That, in itself, speaks to the savageness of the attack. But today I learned just how worse it had been. Apparently, every single one of her vital organs was punctured by her assailant’s relentless knife in his attempt to end her life! This explains the multiple teams of surgeons needed to repair the massive damage and why they held little hope that she’d survive.

Although I already knew how serious the assault had been, learning this I can only shake my head, more convinced than ever that savage animals like the one who rained down his terror on my girlfriend do not have the right to comingle in society!

I’m so grateful to still have my girlfriend with us and am beyond impressed at her resolve to ensure that her attacker is held accountable for his crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment