Thursday, July 7, 2011


I like how life’s a perpetual rollercoaster.  If you don’t like the way things are going, stick around a bit, cause they’ll be sure to change.  Overwhelmed by life…hang around a while, for a definite calm is due. 
Some may disagree that life’s a rollercoaster.  I know that from blogs I’ve posted, many have expressed how it seems I have a lot that comes my way.  I’m not sure I have any more or less than others.  Just seems to be the way life rolls with up, down, storms and lulls.
In my opinion, life would be one monotonous drag if its hills and valleys didn’t exist.  And there’s a trick to making it through in tact.  I believe the trick is to maintain perspective, which can be achieved by surrounding one’s self with a wide variety of individuals.  Doing so, in my opinion, helps one better identify which things are heavier than others.  If left to one’s self, without the benefit of sharing with others, life and its problems have a way of closing in on a person. 
So for me, I’ll take life with all its ups, down, twists and turns and enjoy the wild ride it offers, so long as I can continue to keep things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment