Saturday, April 14, 2012


So, I’m wondering, how was everyone’s Friday the 13th?  I’m not one to subscribe to superstitions, but Friday the 13ths…they either seem to go off without a hitch or all sorts of odd things play out on those days. 

Mine went well.  Got done the things I’d hoped to accomplish. Drove to my destinations and back in the pouring rain without incident.  Managed to get my dogs to the vet, again, without incident, though a heavier rain struck, so they and I got wet.  But nothing a shower couldn’t fix.  And the best part of my Friday the 13th was that no asteroids or meteors struck the Earth.  Well…least not that I’m aware of.  LOL. 

Today, the rain’s ceased—a good thing, in my opinion.  And the sun is making periodic appearances as it tries to dry everything out.  Wouldn’t go so far as to say there are little blue jays happily singing their springtime songs as they twitter by, but today’s unfolding into a pleasant day.  How about in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment