Wednesday, April 25, 2012


The past couple of days, I’ve blogged about subjects that could be perceived as downers.  Or that they’ve had a negative slant.  Not my intent.  What I hoped to do was bring awareness to things I’ve observed and wondered if others felt the same and have been able to see the somewhat obscure silver lining of these subjects. 

I strive to maintain this blog as a positive-based forum where what is discussed is uplifting, oft thought-provoking and covers a wide spectrum of subjects.  This goal isn’t always easy to achieve.  Like everyone else, I’m human and sometimes don’t make myself clearly understood.  Other times, there are subjects I’d like to blog about but due to the negativity surrounding them, steer clear of.  And then there are times when I dance that delicate line between maintaining a positive-based blog and touching on elements of life that might not always fall under the uplifting category, such has been the case with my past couple of blogs.

Things that, at first glance, might appear to be downers often have a flip side.  Though that mirrored image might be harder to find, if scrutinized, I’ve found that most topics have some positive element attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment