Monday, November 28, 2011


There are days, such as today, when I get up and hit the ground running, never having a moment’s rest.  I know many of you can relate.  Seems to be more the norm in today’s hectic society than not.  Days like today make me appreciate the slower ones where I don’t have to think hard a mere halfway through as to what I did at the beginning of the day.

But as with most things, I tend to seek the positive in any given situation.  Today was no exception.  So, although my day had me driving here, there and everywhere for a total of seven hours, I looked for the silver lining.  Didn’t have to gaze far, as it was a gorgeous day—one perfect for driving and appreciating the passing scenery.

Crystal blue skies, dotted with fluffy white clouds stretched in every direction.  The outdoor temp was in the low eighties, and the slightest breeze kept things pleasant.  Had I not been actively seeking the positive, my long day of driving might have turned sour.  As it was, I had a lovely day, looking this way and that at passing scenery while trying to remember that I needed to focus on driving as well.       

No comments:

Post a Comment