Monday, March 5, 2012


A while back, one of my blog readers inquired how I overcome my obstacles.  The truth is, I’m not really sure how I manage.  I don’t have a magical formula that works, least not all the time.  Some things work on one occasion while other times I need a different approach.

But there is one approach that always manages to make things run smoother.  When I maintain a positive attitude, no matter how challenging that may seem in the moment, I’ve discovered I can summon internal strength I hadn’t recognized as having before.  It’s almost as if by having faith in myself and that everything will turn out okay, I’m able to come to peace with things.  By doing so, I’m granted the ability to have a better impact on how those things play out.

Not sure if this fully answers the reader’s query.  If not, I apologize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment