Tuesday, March 6, 2012


Good information and a willingness to learn is all a person really needs to succeed.
I like this mentality.  Goes along with how a positive attitude will set you free, allowing you to rise to your highest potential, achieving many of your goals along the way. 

I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to maintain a positive attitude.  By doing so, I’m driven to learn as much as I can, gathering good information along the way.  Once I download that good information into my brain, I then take time to allow it to process.  Sometimes, this occurs rather quickly.  Other times, that same processing may span over a number of hours, days, weeks or longer. 

The complexity of the information I’ve downloaded seems to have little bearing on how long it takes for me to process things.  What does affect the outcome is how that information affects me.  What mood I’m in.  What surrounding elements are at play.  By sorting through all of this, I’m left with a clearer vision of not only my goals but also how I intend to achieve them.

Bottom line—a willing heart, mind, body and spirit makes success through greater learning more of a reality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment