Thursday, March 1, 2012


Over the past couple of days, I’ve been blogging about a girlfriend, a young mother with two babies, who is currently fighting for her life.  I have asked for and received inordinate support of good thoughts, love and prayers directed towards she and her family in this trying time.  Those good vibes are being felt and are much appreciated.

As of the writing of this blog, there’s been a sad change.  Last night, my girlfriend’s husband was faced with the decision of having his wife remain on life support, the only thing currently sustaining her, or have her removed.  As can be expected, he isn’t rushing into making a decision, the monumentalness of which I can’t even begin to imagine.

I’m continuing to ask that folks think good thoughts for my girlfriend, her children, husband and extended family as they navigate this difficult time.  Whatever the outcome, I am certain that the good vibes they receive will help to lessen their emotional burden.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment