Sunday, October 3, 2010

There are times in life when we find ourselves at a crossroads, the junction points of which are blind, offering us no clear view as to what lies ahead. Here we have two choices, turn back or move forward into the unknown, confident that our instincts and all that has proceeded will guide us.

For me, I embrace the unknown, for in it dwells all of our truest possibilities. Our most fertile dreams. The potential for our highest good.

Our life is woven with an intricate webbing of ambiguities, circulating around us, sweeping us into their current. Undiluted potential lies in that mystery. All that we can be and are meant to become are the undercurrents swirling in its wake, drawing us closer to self-actualizing.

There are many who flinch from the uncertainty as if suddenly burned. Not me. Though there are times when I’m unsure if the direction I’m taking is the best one, I am confident that the path I’ve arrived at didn’t occur by random means. That I was guided to it through a tangled series of events. Sometimes, those may seem like an undistinguishable snarl of nothingness. But if I take the time to slow things down enough to listen to my instincts, I know that I’ll lean towards the path I’m meant to take at my crossroads, regardless of whether I can see what’s coming or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment