Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween, all! This is an always has been one of my favorite holidays. One that I spend surrounded by family, baking, carving pumpkins, doling out candy to those who come to the door in their creative costumes and walking the neighborhood with my own kids when they were younger.

One of my favorite parts of this holiday is having the opportunity to dress up. Sooooo much fun. The attached photo is of me on Saturday night when I met up with a bunch of friends for a Halloween party. I hope you enjoy the photo. : )

Halloween is one of the few days each year, when I do no work. Instead, I treat myself to an entire day off. I hope all of you had a fun and safe holiday. And now I’ll end this blog so I can get back to relaxing and hanging with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment